Monday, November 12, 2007

Boston, NY then home again....



Well I know it's been a while since I blogged again- intermittent internet again!



Boston is a great city- I had such an amazing time there! The people I was staying with were so good to me. They took me out, fed me and entertained me with some interesting sports such as Candlestick bowling and American Football!

The city was brilliant- very nice and friendly as well as beautiful. There's some incredible architecture and some lovely parks. I didn't get a chance to meet with anyone for my research unfortunately, but it didn't stop me having fun and seeing as much as I could!


So from here I went onto NY for my last few days! I met Becky at the airport and we have had a lovely couple of days exploring some more of NY. We have been to the Museum of Natural History, the Central Park Zoo, done a lot of shopping and eat a lot of nice food!


Bt now it's time to go home- I can't believe it's the end of my trip! I have had such an amazing time!! I have seen and done so much, and met so many lovely people that I feel like England was a long time ago. But now it's time to go home and I'm excited! I can't wait to get back to normal life, be with the people I love and take my clothes out of a wardrobe every morning! Bliss :)


Thank you for listening to my ramblings! I've enjoyed showing you America from my small perspective.

No comments: