Monday, September 3, 2007

Prep!


Well, here it is! The 'Faith Does America' blogspot! Thought this would be the best way to make sure everyone who wants too, can keep up to date on my travels and see how I'm doing and what I'm doing! (yes mom, you can now keep track of me without having to locate which phone number I'll be on! In family joke... :)

I'm a little nervous if I tell the truth- busy sorting everything out at home before I go, which includes sorting my room and packing everything I can possibly think of! But nervous about leaving home, my boy and my family for what seems right now to be such an enourmous length of time! in reality it's only 10 weeks and I'm sure it'll fly by!

I've made contact ith some amazing people in the US who will be hosting me which I am so very grateful for! So great knowing I will be greeted by friendly faces in each place :)

So here's to America! Here's to exploring the cities and all the events that I can in the time I have available. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rich Moore said...

Welcome to the world of Blogs!! Look forward to seeing lots of cool photos making us Desk Jockeys eternally jealous!!

Good luck!

Rich

The Couple said...

Hey Faith,
Have a great time in the US, and I know you'll get to meet some fabulous people!!!
Carmen

Traveler said...

Looking forward to reading more of your blog, Faith. Also, to seeing you in Pasadana in October. I may have to leave town on 18th for a few days but no worries, you are expected! Gerry will be here too direct from Birmingham just to make you feel at home.